Thursday, May 24, 2012

Howdy! Glad You Could Join Us!

I'm not sure what to write on our first blog post, but I'll start by giving you a quick snapshot of our life.

This is my adorable husband, Michael and I!  Yes...he gets told quite a bit that he looks like the guy from Rascall Flatts.  I personally think he's a cutie...my hubby that is.


We got married on May 13, 2011, so we just celebrated our one year anniversary!


We also bought our first home about two months ago...don't worry...there will be plenty of pics to come!  I love decorating and crafting.  Most of the things in our house, we either made, painted, or tweaked somehow.  

Along with a new home, came a new addition to our family.  No...not the snuggly human kind, but the small furry feline kind.  We are the proud parents of a cute little boy (we think) kitten named Max.  Pics to come...he's really a cutie.

Michael and I LOVE to travel!  

Cozumel, Mexico


Carnival Triumph


New York City at Christmas!!!  (Sorry for the bluriness...this place was so crowded it wasn't EVEN funny!  I'm sure we were in 75,000 other people's pictures.  Seriously...insanely busy)

Shopping (and freezing) in NYC (which is fabulous by the way)

I (Kristi) am a teacher and my husband (Michael) is a youth pastor and also a tax preparer.  We love working with kids and leading them to Christ.  We are very involved in our awesome church!  We feel so blessed to be part of such a great group of people.  Along with being youth pastor, Michael also directs the children's choir at our church.  (Three years of national championships under their belt!  Wahoo!!!)

As you can see, we live very busy lives, but we wouldn't change a thing!  I hope you enjoy our journey through life at Table for Two!  






No comments: